Category: Sichuan Cuisine
The simplest boiled fish to keep you hooked
"Poached fish comes from yubei district, chongqing. It has a history of more than 30 years and is one of the most popular dishes in chongqing. I always wanted to try making this dish at home, but I always gave it up because it was too much trouble. This time I would like to recommend to you my own modified simple recipe, which is also very good, spicy and delicious, you are worth trying."
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. It is best to make a 30-degree Angle when slicing the fish. 2. The fillets should be the same size so that the flesh is cooked at the same time. 3. When salting, make sure that the salt is thoroughly immersed in the fish. 4. If it is too dry to wrap the fillet with starch, add a little water to adjust.
STEPS: The simplest steps for cooking fish in water
1. Use a knife from the tail to the bone to the head, under the gills, the same knife on both sides.
2. Use a knife to slice the big thorn on the belly of the fish, and put the sliced fish in a container with a thickness of about 3cm.
3. Put salt in the container of fish fillets, grasp the fillets with your hands and add some starch.
4. Pour water into the pot and bring to a boil. Add some salt to make salt water.
5. Cut the fish bones into several sections with a knife, put the fish heads and bones into a salted water pot and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Turn the heat to high and cook the starchy fish in a salted water pot for 1 minute.
7. Heat another wok with oil until 70% hot. Add dried red pepper and green pepper and fry until fragrant.
8. Decorate it with a little coriander after it comes out of the pot, and serve it with a boiled fish. The taste is absolutely excellent!
Here is another SECRET: Nutrition code
1. Boiled fish can regulate the blood circulation of human body, which has a good therapeutic effect on patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases; 2, in addition to anti-aging, beauty effect; Finally, it has a good effect on symptoms such as wind deficiency, headache, irascibility and excessive use of eyes.