The delicious combination of sea and land garlic seafood meatball platter
"Today we are going to introduce a seafood meatball dish with garlic sauce. In fact, when it comes to seafood dish, people may think of coastal areas at the first time, but actually, seafood dish belongs to sichuan cuisine. So today, let's talk about how to make this garlic seafood meatball platter at home, so that you can enjoy the delicious seafood and meatball vegetables at home."
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
In the cooking of stock, small make up quietly tell you, you can use a trick, is in the boiling time to put the soup treasure, so that not only can save time, boil out the soup is great taste. 【 】
STEPS: Garlic seafood meatball platter preparation steps
1. First, we need to make the soup base of the platter. First, we need to clean the carrots, corn, winter vegetables and other vegetables.
2. Put the cut corn and carrot into the pot, add the winter vegetables, and boil them by fire.
Cut the cabbage in half first, then cut the half, wash it with water and set aside for use.
4. Spread the cut cabbage at the bottom of the prepared dish. In fact, choose your favorite ingredients in the seafood platter.
5 crab shell break open, put the crab navel, crab gills, crab heart and crab stomach removed, cut the crab on the opposite, and then the whole on the platter, the crab shell to cover it back oh.
6. Put the crab, and next to the shell is very big but meat is very small scallops, and shrimp and PI PI shrimp, plus fish balls, fish tofu, and finally with the razor clam and jiajia, a seafood dish is a good shape.
7. Put the meatballs neatly on the top, and then just boil the stock to the top, and then pour in the chicken juice, sprinkle garlic, chili rings, ginger.
8. Finally, you can cover the pot and cook it. It only takes about 15 minutes to cook.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
In addition to this delicious garlic seafood meatball platter, there are many other recipes for meatballs, such as sweet and sour meatballs, kimchi stewed meatballs, and fish paste Fried meatballs.