Category: Soup rice
Steamed rice with preserved pork, a simple and convenient staple food
"When I'm eating alone, I don't like to do much. Late at the end of the day, the vegetables and meat in the market are not very fresh. There are many combinations of bacon and sausage, the most simple is to eat directly with white rice, no need to add other spices, you have a salty delicious. Here's a simple steamed rice with preserved pork. It's very simple and convenient. Just cut the rice and wash it."
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. The amount of water added after the rice is put into the casserole can be added according to the individual's hardness of the rice. If you like the hardness, you can add less. 2. You can also cook this dish in an electric rice cooker. You can choose the one with fat meat, which is more delicious. 4. Mix with rice and bacon when eating.
STEPS: Steamed rice with preserved pork
1. After washing the rice with water, put it into the casserole and add some water to the rice, just a little over the height of the rice.
2. Add adequate amount of water to the large pot, turn the heat to small, put a steamer on the pot, cover the steamer cover and heat it up until steam starts to come out.
3. After the steamer starts to heat up, open the lid of the steamer, place the casserole on the inside and cover it. Heat it for about 10 minutes.
4. Slice the sausage diagonally with a knife, slice the bacon into thin slices, and put the bacon and sausage on top of the rice in the casserole.
5. Cover the steamer lid, continue to heat and stew for 10 minutes, then take out, add some light soy sauce to add fresh flavor, and then enjoy.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
With bacon at home, you don't need to rush to the market to buy meat. There are many ways to cook bacon. In addition to "steamed rice with bacon", you can also try "Fried bacon with garlic", "radish with bacon" and so on.