Category: Sichuan Cuisine
Traditional delicious beer duck
"The first time I ate beer duck was when I was traveling in guangxi. I don't like duck meat at all, but the taste of the beer duck is intoxicating. Beer duck itself is a traditional han cuisine, it has a lot of practices, small make up specifically asked a lot of kitchen talents to get the most delicious and simple beer duck the most authentic practices.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. When cleaning duck meat, pay attention to wash away the blood, otherwise it will affect the taste. 2, if pay attention to food color, you can also dish on the beer duck sprinkle a little coriander or celery leaves on the ornament. 3. In addition to medium heat for braising, high heat is used to stir fry the whole process.
STEPS: Steps to prepare beer duck
1. Prepare the ingredients, clean the dried chilli and ginger, cut the dried chilli into sections, ginger slices, garlic peel and cut large pieces, wash the duck, cut into pieces for later use, take the pot put oil, oil heat successively put star anise, dried chilli, ginger slices, garlic stir-fry.
2. Wait for the star anise, chili, ginger, garlic Fried flavor, will be washed in advance and cut into pieces of duck into the pot, keep stirring until the meat pink, that is, medium cooked.
3. After the duck is cooked, add the light soy sauce and dark soy sauce into the pot successively, then stir fry to make the color even. Continue to stir fry for half a minute.
4. Sprinkle a small amount of white sugar, stir fry for a while, take a can of beer and slowly pour into the pot, cover the pot and choose medium heat to simmer for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, the aroma of beer duck overflow, pour it into the plate, a delicious food is ready.
Here is another SECRET: Nutrition code
The biggest advantage of duck meat is easy to digest, not easy to get fat, more food can not only ziyin run five internal organs, but also can qingrejianpi, stomach sheng jin, is the food of edible all the year round.