Category: Fried rice
Sauteed rice with sichuan pickles, an appetizer with sour taste
"Stir-fried rice with sichuan pickles is a popular dish among foodies, and the reviews are even better! Second, Fried rice with sichuan pickles has a unique taste, which can be said to make people want to eat it again. It is a delicious dish that cannot be missed. If you have never tasted this delicious dish, you must come to the home cooking of Fried rice with sichuan pickles.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
Stir-fried rice is better used than dry rice, so it will taste better.
STEPS: Fried rice with sichuan pickles
1. Set aside all the ingredients you need to prepare. Remember that the rice must be dry. Never use rice that is too sticky, it will definitely taste different.
2. Put the oil in the wok and heat it. Then add the beaten egg liquid and fry it until the egg is broken. Remember that the heat must be properly controlled at this time, otherwise it will easily affect the taste and taste of Fried rice.
3. Now add the pickles and stir evenly. Keep in mind that if pickles are salty, a little less is fine.
4. Add proper amount of oil, light soy sauce and diced ham, and continue to stir fry evenly.
Next, you can fry an egg on top of the Fried rice to make it more appetizing.
6. A super delicious sauteed rice with kimchi is done.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
In addition to sauteed rice with kimchi, you can also make "Fried rice with eggs" which is very delicious. This approach is also very convenient and simple, whether it is to do for themselves or do for their friends and relatives is a very good choice.