"Hunan Chopped Pepper Fish with Complete Colors, Fragrances and Flavors"
"Bright green onion section, red chopped pepper under both hide a delicious fish, this is a famous multi-chopped pepper fish in Hunan, looking at Xiaobian direct current saliva, unfortunately, it is only close-sighted and can not eat, it is better to make this Hunan chopped pepper fish with Xiaobian! Simple enough, it only takes three steps to boil down to "pickling, frying and steaming" to ensure that you can make delicious dishes with full color, aroma and taste.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Pickling fish beforehand can better taste, remove the fishy smell and make more delicious dishes. 2. The spicy degree of chopped pepper needs to be regulated and controlled by oneself, so as to make better dishes suitable for one's own taste. 3. In the process of steaming, if it is not clear whether he is thoroughly cooked, you can cook it in a big fire and reheat it in a small fire for 5-10 minutes.
STEPS: Procedures of Cutting Pepper Fish in Hunan Province
1. Cut several knife marks on both sides of the treated fish at the same time and put them into the plate. Add the slices of scallion, ginger, cooking wine, chicken essence, salt and marinate for 15-20 minutes. Place them on the plate and set aside.
2. Pour oil into the hot pot and heat it over high heat until the oil temperature is 100-120 degrees. Add chopped garlic and chili pepper, turn to medium heat, stir for about 10 seconds, add five spices powder and stir for 10-20 seconds, then turn off the heat.
3. Put a few slices of ginger on the fish and pour the fried chili and soybean sauce on the fish. Pour water into the steaming pot. Steam the fish covered with chili pepper over high heat for about 8-10 minutes. Turn off the heat.
4. Bake for 5 minutes, then take it out. Sprinkle some scallions as garnish and prepare to enjoy.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Fish mainly consists of lean meat, which contains less fat. It is suitable for diet, but it does not lose nutrition. Fatty acids in fish can help prevent heart disease and ensure the balance of minerals in human body. It is a good delicacy. It is suggested that people can eat moderately to ensure human health.