The Taste of Turkey Meatballs
"Turkey meatball is a very common snack, but it is loved by children, has a very delicious taste, simple production, less preparation time, strong color and fragrance, can be felt across the screen, people forget to go back, but also with a higher nutritional component, has the effect of resistance to bacteria, enhance physical fitness. It's very helpful for teenagers and seniors. It's not nutrition at all for men to keep fit. Next let's take a look at how Turkey meatballs work.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
If you want to know if the chicken paste is ripe when it comes out of the oven, you can insert sharp utensils into the oven, and if it is clean when it is pulled out, it means ripe.
STEPS: Procedures for Turkey Meatballs
1. Set the oven to 180 degrees and preheat for a moment; all I use is to treat turkey meat in the mall, then clean it, drain it and put it in the basin.
2. Then put thyme, rosemary, sage, oregano, onion, salt, black pepper, chili pepper, chopped garlic and cumin in the pot; then put the bread soaked in water, beat an egg, and beat it into mud with a mixer to form chicken paste.
3. Take a little of the cooked chicken paste and knead it into the shape you want. I can knead it into a circle. I will knead the chicken paste into a circle and put it in a baking pan.
4. Place the tray in the middle of the oven and bake at 220 degrees for about 20-25 minutes. Bring the chicken paste out when it is golden.
5. Make only sauce now: peel garlic and dice it, put it in a bowl, drop a few drops of lemon juice into the bowl, beat an egg, stir it roughly a few times, then put it in the mixer, then pour some oil and cheese, stir it, and then pour it into the bowl.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Turkey meatball has the functions of resisting pathogens and improving health.