Category: Cantonese cuisine
Teach you how to make fish cakes more delicious
"Fish cakes are famous for their delicious taste and delicious fragrance, and because of its rich nutrition, they are loved by the masses. Whether it's a family friend or an elderly person, they will love fish cakes very much. Today, I also give you an Amway fish cake, which tastes as fresh and authentic as the fish cake you bought from the mall. And it's easy to do, even if you haven't cooked any more, you can try. Simple steps, but can often prepare a good taste meal for the family, why not?
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Delivery of the fascia of Longli fish needs to be done carefully and cleanly.  Fish paste needs to be fully stirred and sticky to ensure the taste of fish cake. 3. Corn kernels need to be cut very fine so that they can be evenly added to fish paste.
STEPS: Procedures of Corn Longli Fish Cake
1. Take a certain amount of corn kernels and wash them, and then chop them thoroughly, showing a small granular shape, and put them aside for reserve.
2. Place the prepared lobster on the chopping board, remove the fascia, and then put 120 g of it into the mixer, stirring it into mud at a certain stirring speed.
3. Take an egg and leave the egg white after separation. Add it to the fish paste which was finished in the previous step. Turn on the mixer again and mix it into mud.
4. In the prepared mud, add the corn crumbs prepared beforehand and stir evenly. Take a container, first lay a silicone oil paper on the bottom of the container, then put the stirred mud into the container, put it into the pot, cover it with hot water and steam for 10 minutes.
5. After 10 minutes of steaming, take out the container and take off the silicone oil paper. Cut the fish cake into slices. The soft waxy fish cake will be finished.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
Small friends who like fish cakes may have a good luck in their mouthfuls! ___________ In addition to corn dragon fish cake, fish cake also has "fried fish cake", "steamed fish cake", "Korean fish cake", "Japanese fish cake" and other different practices, the variety is waiting for you to try!