Category: Cantonese cuisine
Steamed Lion Head for Health
"Lion's head generally has three cooking methods: stew, braised and steamed. For the sake of our health, and for the sake of keeping the original taste of the food, and at the same time avoiding destroying the nutritional value of the food to the maximum extent, I suggest that we choose the way of steaming. Heat evenly acts on the lion's head through water vapor. It tastes light but has a different flavor of food. It tastes "pleasant and tasty" and its color is elegant. In the fast-paced living environment of modern cities, there is a beauty of difference. This dish can only be eaten at the wedding table when I was a child. Now with the improvement of living standards, all kinds of delicious food can be eaten if you want. Let's recall the taste of childhood together today.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Pork can be immersed in cold water for about 20 minutes beforehand. Cooling water is the best way to remove the smell of pork effectively. 2. Steamed lion's head before the table can be padded at the bottom of the rape, so that the whole dish looks more authentic.  Steaming pot must put more water, steaming process do not boil the pot, a steamed lion's head taste genuine.
STEPS: Steaming Lion Head
1. Wash Lentinus edodes, lotus root and ginger together and chop into the end. Cut pork into minced meat, add salt, sugar, cooking wine, and pour in an egg. Stir clockwise and evenly, then marinate.
2. After 20 minutes of pickling, add mushrooms, lotus root and ginger, sprinkle starch and continue to stir clockwise.
3. After washing the rapeseed, break it into leaves and put it on the bottom of the soup pot. Then knead the meat filling into a big ball and put it into the soup pot.
4. Pour enough water into the steaming pot. Sit the soup pot on the steaming pot and steam for 30 minutes. Put the rapeseed heart into the steaming pot and continue steaming for 10 minutes. Sprinkle salt and pepper to serve.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Lentinus edodes, as a fungus, is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and bacterial acids. The former can accelerate blood circulation and prevent blockage of blood vessels, while the latter has a strong antioxidant effect, can delay human aging, but also can prevent various cancers.