Category: Scallop in Shell
"Very precious nourishing delicious fried eggs like mussels"
"Elephant pulling mussel is a very precious shellfish, because its antennae are like the nose of an elephant. Its production methods are various, but many methods are not suitable for home production, and today I want to introduce one of the most common method of pulling mussel, that is, Cantonese cuisine like pulling mussel scrambled eggs. Don't underestimate it. Although the production is simple, the delicious taste of the mussel is more prominent. Eat a mouthful, the cavity is full of egg fragrance and delicious, is really a simple and easy to do high-end delicacy.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. There is a thin film on the nose of an elephant mussel, so it must be cleaned up.  Seasonings need not be too much to cover up the delicious taste of the mussel, and salt and pepper are mainly used to remove the fishy smell of the mussel. 3. When stirring the egg liquid, add peanut oil to make the egg more tender and fragrant. 4. Frying time must be well controlled, not too long in order to avoid aging like mussel meat.
STEPS: The Procedure of Fried Egg Like Mussel
1. Pull the mussel one by one with a spoon to pry the meat out from the side and rinse it repeatedly with clean water to set aside.
2. Put two eggs into a bowl with mussel-like mussels. Stir in the prepared shallot, red pepper, salt, pepper and peanut oil until they are fully fused.
3. Pour peanut oil into the pan and heat it to 60%. Then slowly pour the stirred eggs like mussels into the pan for frying.
4. When you see the eggs fried to pieces, you can use a shovel to break them up, and then you can put them in a pan and eat them fried like mussels.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. Elephant clam is rich in protein, potassium and sodium, so the value of diet therapy can not be underestimated.