Category: Cantonese cuisine
"Brain Gold" Puffer Dolphin, which can be said to be brain-tonifying and brain-strengthening"
"Most men in China have an unwritten habit that they don't necessarily drink when they eat, but they have to eat when they want to drink. The aroma of this wine and meat mix gives people a sense of pleasure. My father likes to have a plate of peanuts and a plate of meat when he drinks. Today, I would like to recommend my father's favorite dish of beer and wine, that is, the Cantonese dish of pork stew puffer.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. It is better to soak the puffer fish in fresh water several times when they are dried. 2. The fresh water poured into the pot must have no food ingredients, and no water should be added in the middle of the pot.  Braised sauce is bought in the supermarket and has salty taste. Therefore, it should be put in less salt seasoning to avoid over-salty finished products. 4. When collecting the juice, we must turn to the fire to quickly collect the juice, so that the soup will be thicker.
STEPS: Procedures of Puffer Dolphin Practice
1. Cut the dried puffer into equal-sized lumps and soak them in clear water for half a day. Cut the pork into 3 cm-wide lumps and put them in hot water in a pot. Rinse them out and clean them.
2. Put the lard in another pot and see the lard melt and stir-fry with ginger slices and chili peppers. After smelling the fragrance, pour the dried puffer fish and pork into the pot and stir-fry for a while. Sprinkle the sauce with red sauce.
3. Pour in cooking wine, water, scallions and a little salt, then boil the pot over low heat and simmer for 55 minutes. Finally, it turned to a big fire to collect the juice. When the soup was almost gone, it turned off the fire and sprinkled with onions and red peppers.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. Puffer dolphins have the function of strengthening muscles and bones, and have a good dietary effect on the symptoms of lumbar acidity and weakness of legs and feet.