Category: Egg cake
"The Best Way to Supplement Calcium with Shrimp Skin Eggcake"
"For breakfast cakes, the most suitable is egg cakes, with a variety of ingredients, with a different taste, Xiaobian today to introduce shrimp skin egg cakes, with the so-called"calcium storehouse"shrimp skin, the nutrition is justifiable, the best way to supplement calcium, and then see the shrimp skin eggs. Family practice of cake."
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. If you don't like spicy food, you can replace green pepper with leek. It tastes good. Xiaobian likes green pepper only. 2. If you use shrimp skin, do not use spinach again. Both will affect the absorption of calcium, so do not mix. 3. Milk can improve the taste of shrimp skin egg cakes. If you don't like it, you can change it into cold water, but the taste and taste will be reduced.  When one side is fried well, you need to pour oil into it and turn the other side, so it won't taste greasy.
STEPS: The Procedure of Shrimp Skin Egg Cake
1. First, clean the green pepper with clean water, cut it into fine particles with a knife and put it in a bowl, then pour the eggs into the bowl, add flour, milk and salt, and mix them evenly with chopsticks to make a thicker batter of eggs.
2. Spread a thin layer of edible oil on the inner surface of the pan, turn to medium heat, then pour in the egg paste, and shake the pan for a few times. It is the egg paste that fills the bottom of the pan.
3. Sprinkle shrimp skins evenly and see that the egg paste is almost solidified, then shake the pot a few times.
4. Turn over and continue to fry. Sprinkle cooking oil around the edge of the pan. When both sides of the pan are slightly yellowish, it's ready to cook. Cut it into pieces with a knife and eat it. Is it very simple? Let's act quickly.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
The shrimp skin is rich in nutrition, a large amount of calcium can be provided, but also invigorate the kidney and invigorate yang, regulating qi and appetizing, for the protection of blood vessels, to prevent sclerosis.