Orange spareribs are sweet and sour and salivating.
"Spare ribs are nutritious and delicious, and they are often used in the family. A few days ago, my mother made an orange rib, which was very simple. Everyone in my family loved it very much. At last, I was still licking my tongue desperately. Today, Xiaobian will introduce you the appetizer of orange ribs with full fragrance. It's sweet and sour, and it's attractive to salivate. It's guaranteed to conquer your stomach.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. After buying the spareribs, you can first soak the pelvis for 20 minutes to remove the blood and water in the spareribs. 2. Put cold water in the pot, put the ribs in, boil out the impurities and foam in the ribs, and skim them off. 3. Rinse the foam in the spareribs with clean water to make the cooked spareribs more fragrant. 
STEPS: Procedures of Orange Spare Bone
1. Scrape the skin off with a scraper. Clean the ginger and cut it into slices with a knife. The scallions are also cleaned. Knot the scallions and put them aside.
2. Clean the spareribs, pour cold water into the pot, and put the spareribs into the pot. After boiling the water, remove the spareribs and clamp them on the plate.
3. Prepare another pot. Place spareribs, ginger slices, onions and water in the pot. Cover the pan and boil over high heat until the water boils. Stew over low heat for an hour and a half.
4. After an hour and a half, pull out the stewed spare ribs and put them on the plate. Cut the orange in half, press half of the orange into juice, and rub the peel off with a peeler.
5. Pour the orange juice into the pot, add the orange peel, raw extract, cooking wine, sugar, salt, mix it with a shovel continuously, and pour the spareribs into it when the bubbles come out. Slow-boil the spareribs over a small fire to dip the sauce, cover the lid of the pot and continue to stew.
6. When the sauce is about to dry, turn to the fire to collect the sauce, and then serve the orange ribs in a bowl.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
1. Orange ribs have a lot of nutrition, which can increase people's immunity, also contribute to physical resistance, as well as rich in calcium.