Category: Cantonese cuisine
Authentic Cantonese-style Cantonese-style Cantonese-style Honey Fork Burning
"The taste of fork-roast is crisp and tender. As a genuine Cantonese-style dish, it is deeply loved by friends who like Cantonese-style food. In fact, the practice of Cantonese authentic honey sauce fork-roasting is not difficult. Here's how to make delicious fork-roasting using air frying pan. Let you not have to go out to find a restaurant, but also enjoy the delicious and attractive taste of sweet juice in the morning tea time. Come and have a look.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. The amount of fork sauce can be adjusted according to its own taste. 2. It's better to choose fat and lean pork to cook fork. It tastes good and tastes good. 3. Control the size of pork slices according to the size of air frying pan.  If you don't want to be too dark, you can reduce the amount of old smoke appropriately.
STEPS: Procedures of Cantonese Honey Fork Burning
1. Cut ginger and garlic into slices, and shallot into slices. Clamp the washed pork in the middle with two pieces of paper and gently press with your hands to drain the excess water from the meat.
2. Put the dried pork into a bowl, then add the cut ginger slices, garlic slices and scallions, as well as the appropriate amount of fork sauce, salt and white pepper, mix it evenly. Cover with plastic film and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
3. Take out the air frying pan to preheat in advance, then mix the prepared honey and the old sauce with a spoon according to their own taste, and make the sauce.
4. Put tin paper in the air frying pan and take out the pickled pork from the refrigerator. Use chopsticks to lay the pork on tin paper in the frying pan. Set the temperature of the frying pan to 200 degrees and bake for about 10 minutes.
5. After baking for 10 minutes, take out the baking tray and brush both sides of the pork with a brush. Brush it evenly with the sauce just made with honey and old sauce.
6. After brushing, put the baking tray in the frying pan and bake it at 200 degrees for about 5 minutes. Brush the sauce on both sides again, then turn the pork over, put it in the frying pan and bake for about 5 minutes.
7. Take out the baked pork and place it on a plate to cool. When the meat is cooler, cut the pork pieces into thin slices according to your custom and put them on a plate. This Cantonese honey fork is finished.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Friends who like fork-roasting can also try other ways, such as "Cantonese morning tea fork-roast meat", "classic honey fork-roast", "Hong Kong fork-roast" and so on. The way is simple and easy to learn, don't miss it.