Braised Crab with Salty and Delicious Salted Egg Yolk in Autumn
"On August 15, chrysanthemum crab fat. Crab is the best salty delicacy in autumn. Its meat is thick, tender, nutritious and particularly delicious. It can be steamed or braised. It's very delicious. Today, I share with you a way of baked crab made from salty egg yolk, which has been eaten in a big restaurant. The stewed crabs are delicious and fragrant, and can be eaten at a table. If you think steamed crab is not tasty enough, let's know how to cook salted egg yolk crab. It won't disappoint you.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
Wash and marinate the crabs, then stir-fry them without seasoning. Crab is cold, remember to put more ginger. 
STEPS: Procedures of Baked Crab with Salted Egg Yolk
1. Scrub the crab with a brush, lift the lid, cut off the tips of the legs and cheeks, and cut them in half. Add some cooking wine and salt to marinate for a while. Cover the crab body with raw meal and set aside.
2. Heat the salted egg yolk in the microwave oven for 1 minute and 20 seconds, then flatten it with knife back, chop it into salted egg yolk crumbs and put it in a bowl for reserve.
3. After picking the yellow leaves and washing them, cut them into scallions with a knife; after washing and removing the skin of ginger, cut them into ginger slices with a knife and set aside.
4. Bring the frying pan to a low heat, add a small amount of cooking oil, and fry the pollen-coated crabs slowly in the pan until the crab shell turns red and serve.
5. After the crab is in the pan, add the chopped onion and ginger, stir-fry the chopped salted egg yolk, stir-fry until the egg yolk discoloration.
6. Stir-fry the fried crab in the pot, gently turn the pot, so that the crab is evenly wrapped in salted egg yolk, then turn off the fire, put out the dish and sprinkle the scallions, the salted egg yolk baked crab is completed.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
Salted egg yolk serves as a matching ingredient and has a very good fresh-lifting effect. It can be matched with vegetables, melons and fruits to make "Baked Pumpkin with Salted Egg Yolk" and become a salty delicious dish. It can also be matched with pork to become "Lion Head with Salted Egg Yolk", which is tasty and nutritious. You can try it.