Category: Crucian carp soup
"Mian Yin Chen Bao Crucian Carp Decoction Clearing Heat, Eliminating Dampness, Nourishing Yin and Tonifying Kidney"
"The most nourishing thing in winter is a bowl of crucian carp soup, strong, fresh and fragrant. A bowl can energize your whole body, and winter seems to be no longer so cold. The crucian carp soup of Guangdong Mian Yin Chen Bao can clear heat, dispel dampness, nourish yin and nourish kidney. The key is that after adding Yin Chen, there is no fishy smell at all. Yinchen fully absorbed the fishy smell of fish soup. So delicious and nutritious hot soup, it's not too soon to learn how to do it.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Carassius auratus should be cleaned up in advance and dig out its viscera and gills. Draw two knives on the fish to make it easy to cook thoroughly. 2. After stewing the crucian carp soup, the soup looks disorderly. It can be filled with the crucian carp soup in a dregs bag, which is relatively clean. 3. This soup is not bitter at all, but has a sweet taste. 
STEPS: Procedures of Cooking Crucian Carp Soup with Mian Yin Chen
1. Sprinkle a small amount of peanut oil into the pan and heat it. Put in two crucian carps washed and dried in advance and fry them in a pan. Fried crucian carp with golden yellow on both sides.
2. Remove the crucian carp and put it in a deep soup pot. Air-dried anise is put into clear water, scattered with chopsticks, washed and kneaded, and drained into the pot.
3. Add 3 slices of ginger and 2 jujubes, and pour in enough boiling water. Cover the pan and boil over high heat. Turn to medium and low heat and cook for 30 minutes.
4. finally, the lid of the pot is revealed. The crucian carp has been very soft and rotten, and the essence of the fish has completely penetrated into the soup. Sprinkle a little salt and serve the delicious fish soup directly.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Mian Yin Chen Bao Crucian Carp Soup clears away heat and dampness, nourishes Yin and tonifies kidney. This is also one of the most popular soups for Cantonese people in summer. If Prunella vulgaris and black sesame are added, the effect will be better. If stewed for babies and babies, add a side dish, such as corn or carrots. In addition, "Carassius auratus soup" is also good.