Category: Cantonese cuisine
The Spicy Spice of Stir-fried Perilla Snails Conquers Your Taste Buds
"Perilla fried snail is a rich dish for drinking. It's most suitable for eating snails while drinking beer at night. It's a very leisurely time. The pungent and spicy smell when it's just made makes it very appetizing. It's better when appetite is depressed in summer. So Xiaobian will introduce Perilla fried field. The delicious way of snails will surely conquer your taste buds."
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. In immersed water, dropping fragrant oil can make snails vomit sediment faster and cleaner. 2. If the snails come up in the process of re-immersion, it means that the snails are dead. It is better to throw them away and not eat them. 3. Snails must be stir-fried thoroughly, so as to avoid the pathogens in snails not being eliminated.
STEPS: Procedures of Stir-frying Snails with Perilla frutescens
1. First, put the snails in a big bowl, then pour in the clear water that can not pass through the snails, and then drip two drops of fragrant oil to soak them, so that the snails protrude the silt in the shell.
2. Tear perilla into pieces, peel garlic and cut it in half. Rinse and cut dry pepper into segments. Peel ginger and cut it into shredded ginger. Rinse pepper and cut it in half. Then put perilla into a bowl. Other foods and anise, vanilla leaves, cinnamon and straw fruits are put into another bowl as seasoning.
3. Pour vegetable oil into the pan, turn to medium heat, add seasonings and stir-fry until the fragrance comes out. Stir-fry the snails in the soaked pan with a spatula.
4. [Cooking Net] After about 3 minutes, pour oyster oil, sauce, salt and stir-fry evenly, then add half a bowl of water, cover the lid of the pot and bake. After about 5 minutes, you can see that there is no water in the pot and stir-fry purple perilla for a few times before you leave the pot.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
Stir-fried snails are not only my way, but also many delicious ways, such as "Stir-fried snails in beer", "Stir-fried snails in Sichuan", "Stir-fried snails in sour bamboo shoots" and so on. They are delicious and nutritious.