Category: Southern snacks
"Cantonese Cake Pan-fried Radish Cake"
"I really like to eat Guangzhou's radish cake. I usually go to the store to buy it, but I'm tired of the traditional radish cake. I want to have something different. Today, Xiaobian teaches you how to make a fragrant fried radish cake. The fried radish cake is crisp and soft. Not only nutrition and health, but also the practice is very simple. Now follow the steps introduced to learn, a simple and easy to learn Cantonese snack you can also learn.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. When frying radish cake, turn it twice from time to time, or it will burn easily. 2. Other ingredients can also be added, such as mushrooms, carrots and so on. 3. Don't put too much salt, because shrimp skin itself has salty taste. 4. The shredded radish can be soaked in brine for a period of time in advance to remove the taste.
STEPS: Procedures of Pan-fried Radish Cake
1. [Cooking Net] Put the prepared sticky rice flour in the bowl, pour a little water into it and stir it evenly until there is no dry powder, then put it aside and wait for the amount to be used.
2. Wash and peel the carrots and use tools to wipe them into silk. Wash the shrimp skin and put them into a bowl together with the carrot shreds. Pour in the mixed flour and add a spoonful of salt. Stir well with a manual beater.
3. Prepare a large stainless steel plate. Brush the bottom of the plate with a layer of cooking oil. Then we will mix the batter and pour it in. Don't pour it too full. Sprinkle the remaining shrimp skin on the surface.
4. Add water to the pot. After boiling, steam the radish cake in a steamer for about 20 minutes. When the batter solidifies, it can be taken out and cooled. If it is not cooked, you can spoon it with a spoon to see if there is any raw powder in it.
5. Finally, the fried and steamed radish cake is cut into pieces and fried in an oil pan for two times. After fried until golden brown on both sides, it can be put out of the pan and put on a plate of fragrant and fragrant fried radish cake.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
Traditional Guangdong snacks include not only fried radish cake, but also "Bean Sha Egg Yolk Crisp", "Bean Drum and Steamed Fengzhao", "Ginger Collision Milk", "Quick Sandbag" and so on. Interested partners can learn to try.