Practice of Steamed Grouper in Guangzhou Style
Steamed fish is the best way to show freshness. Cantonese steamed grouper is a fast and delicious way to prepare delicious fish. This is a classic popular dish. During the Spring Festival, fish (Yu) means rich wealth, which means rich life in the coming year.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Fresh fish have the following characteristics: clear, shiny, protruding eyes, bright red gills, shiny and solid scales, compact meat. Fish body should be smooth and transparent. 2. Steam over low heat for 8 minutes (less than 500 grams) or 10 minutes (more than 500 grams). When the fish is easy to peel off, do not stick to the bone, eyes prominent, the fish cooked. Keep the fish tender by controlling the time. Don't steam the steamed grouper too hard.
STEPS: Steamed grouper procedure
1. Clean fish (intestines and scales). Dry with a wash paper towel. Slice garlic and ginger into the cavity of the fish. Sprinkle Shaoxing wine on the fish, wipe well and marinate for half an hour. Put the sauce, sesame oil and a little water in a small bowl.
2. Pour 1/3 of the water into a frying pan or large soup pot. Place a heat-resistant tripod in the middle. The fire boiled the water. Carefully place the plate with fish on the tripod. Cover the pan and steam for 9 - 10 minutes (depending on the size of the fish)
3. Turn off the fire and take the plate out of the pot. Drain out the fish. Use chopsticks to remove ginger and onion from fish belly. Sprinkle peppers and side dishes (cilantro leaves) on the fish for decoration.
4. In a smaller pan, heat the cooking oil until very hot. Pour it evenly over the fish. You should be able to hear the hissing sound. Put the pot on the stove and heat the sauce. Wait until the sauce bubbles and turns off the fire. Pour the sauce over the fish. Put the remaining coriander leaves away.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
It's wise to eat more steamed grouper.