Delicious Practice of Home Orange Chicken
"This is not a typical chicken recipe with orange juice, but an inspiration I found in the online recipes. I thought the flavor could be eaten, but I couldn't imagine that the taste was absolutely delicious. I couldn't help it. Next let's take a look at how orange chicken works.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
The Thai sweet pepper sauce I use is made by myself. You can also make it or replace it with ordinary pepper sauce and sweet sauce.
STEPS: Procedures for Orange Chicken
1. Prepare the necessary ingredients, heat the oven to 170 degrees for a moment, rinse the chicken breast under the tap, then drain the water on the surface of the chicken breast, cut it into pieces with a knife and put it in a big bowl.
2. Prepare another bowl, beat three eggs in the bowl, then add 5 grams of garlic salt and topazco sauce, and stir with a stirring spoon until the stirring is even, then pour into the first big bowl, and grasp evenly with your hands.
3. In the preparation of a plate, put 240 grams of flour and goodwill garlic salt, black pepper, mix evenly, and then put the processed chicken into the plate, with a spoon to wrap the chicken with a layer of powder mixture.
4. Place a tin foil sheet on the baking tray, then place the chicken pieces wrapped in flour mixture on it, arrange them neatly and don't stick together; then put them in the oven and bake at 240 degrees, and they can be served out for about 15 minutes to cool.
5. Prepare a clean bowl, add 120 grams of salad dressing, 60 ml of Thai sweet and hot sauce, half of orange peel and 120 ml of orange juice, and mix evenly to form a sauce.
6. Heat a small amount of oil in the pan, then cook the roasted chicken till the chicken is brown, then pour in the just stirred sauce, and then sprinkle the scallions until the sauce reaches the bottom and is ready to eat on the plate.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Orange chicken has the functions of strengthening the body and protecting the intestines and stomach.