Category: Cantonese cuisine
The Simple Practice of Guangdong Taro Rice
"I like to make any kind of food with taro. Cooking taro rice is very simple, but it takes some time to prepare all the ingredients. It took me about 30 minutes to prepare, but if you're fast, it takes less time. Next, let's take a look at how glutinous rice taro rice works.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. If you don't like the smell of pork, boil it before you cut it. 2. According to this formula, taro rice is enough for about 6-7 people, but you can also divide it into 2-3 people's meals.
STEPS: Procedures of Taro Rice
1. Cut the pork into thin slices, add 15 grams of sauce, 5 grams of sesame oil, a little starch and pepper to marinate.
2. Wash onions and cut them into circles. Stir-fry them in medium heat. Onions are easy to cook, so watch out. Once the onion turns golden, it is fished out for use.
3. Shrimp dry cut. Stir-fry shrimps with a little remaining oil. Then add pork and stir-fry for about a minute, then pour in sliced mushrooms and sliced taro to continue stirring. You don't have to cook it thoroughly.
4. Pour in rice and seasonings (raw, oyster oil, old, sesame oil, salt). Mix all the materials evenly. Then pour all the ingredients in step 2 into the rice cooker. Add appropriate amount of water (water does not need to be less than rice). Otherwise, you will eat rotten rice.
5. Press the start cooking button to cook rice. Once completed, wait for about 5 minutes. Stir with a spoon to make the rice fluffy. Decorated with chopped onions and fried shallots.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Taro is rich in high fibre, vitamins A, C and E. It improves vision, helps maintain skin health, reduces the risk of diabetes, and enhances immune system and blood circulation.