Category: Food world
Braised Beef Brisket with White Radish in Winter Warm Heart Cotton Coat
"There are many ways of stewing soup with beef brisket. Low fat content in beef brisket is very suitable for friends who lose weight, so there is no need to worry about physical weakness caused by malnutrition. Today, Xiaobian teaches you how to stew stewed beef with white radish. This time, it uses a voltage cooker, which saves much time and effort compared with the ordinary stew. Let's take a look at the stewed beef with white radish.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. This article uses the beautiful brand of voltage cooker, small partners should prepare appropriate adjustments of time and practice according to the attributes of the voltage cooker in their own home. 2. When stewing, we must heat water, and never add cold water, so that the nutrition in the brisket will be soaked out, and the meat will not taste delicious. 3. Voltage cooker has the function of heat preservation, so there is no need to worry about the situation that stewed brisket soup will become cold.
STEPS: Procedures of stewing beef brisket with white radish
1. Prepare 300 g brisket and 100 g tendon, wash the two materials with clean water, cut into a small section about 4 cm in length, waiting for reserve.
2. Pour the cooking oil into the pan, heat the oil, then add ginger, stir-fry the fragrance, then add the cut beef brisket and tendons, stir-fry until the meat is colored.
3. Want to fry the beef tenderloin into the voltage cooker, put all the materials into the pot, pour into hot water, the amount of hot water should not exceed all the ingredients, and then choose the pot meat stall press the start button to start stewing.
4. After the first exhaust of the isovoltage cooker, open the cooker, put in the cut white radish, cover the lid, select the stew mode and press the start button to continue stewing.
5. [Cooking Net] After the second exhaust of the voltage cooker, open the lid, stew the stewed Brisket with steaming white radish, and finally sprinkle some onions on it and put them into the dish to enjoy.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Bovine brisket is low in fat content, suitable for people who lose weight, but also to supplement the body's protein, minerals and vitamin B group.