"Tender, sweet and delicious sesame sauce brown sugar crisp cake in the crisp outside"
"Today, this cake is filled with brown sugar and sesame sauce. It has a rich sweet taste with both mellow sesame sauce and sweet brown sugar. It is a delicious dish that has to be tried. The next edition teaches you how to make Maotai brown sugar pastry. The finished products are very suitable for entertaining guests at Christmas. You will be very appreciative of your craftsmanship at that time.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. The filling can be added according to your preferences. If you like sweeter, you can add more sesame sauce and brown sugar. 2. The fire should not be too hot, but should be slowly branded with a small fire, and the fire should be less for novices. 3. The brown sugar is easy to cake. It should be fully crushed with a rolling pin. 4. Flour and soft, you can use chopsticks edge and noodle edge water.
STEPS: The Procedure of Maotai Brown Sugar Crisp
1. Prepare a clean, waterless bowl. Pour the flour into the bowl. Stir with chopsticks and add water. Make the batter and let it stand for 20 minutes while waking up.
2. Prepare a small bowl, pour the sesame sauce into it, drop a few drops of cooking oil, and stir with a small spoon until the sesame sauce is dissolved.
3. Sprinkle some flour on the board, then put the brown sugar on it, roll the brown sugar with a rolling pin, and roll it evenly with the flour until it is ready.
4. Place the batter just mixed on the board, add the dry flour and knead the batter into a dough. Place it on the board for five or six minutes.
5. Roll the dough with a rolling pin and roll it into thin sheets about 1-2 cm thick. Then pour the sesame paste on it and wipe it evenly with a small spoon.
6. Sprinkle brown sugar powder evenly on it, cut it in the middle with a kitchen knife, and then fold the skin in a clockwise direction.
7. Fold it all up by analogy, then pinch the edge of the whole face with the index finger to seal it, roll it open with a rolling pin and roll it into a pancake shape.
8. Heat the pan, apply a thin layer of oil, then put down the cake and fry it in a small fire for about 2 minutes. In the middle, shake the pan cake continuously with your hands to make it uniformly heated, and fry it until golden on both sides.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Sweet food lovers can also use the same method to make "pumpkin brown candy cake", "black sesame brown candy cake", "glutinous rice brown candy cake" and so on. It is also introduced in our cooking network. Let's try it.