"Baby's Supplementary Banana pancakes are tender, delicious and nutritious"
"The problem of baby's supplementary food is the worry of most parents. How can we make the baby eat nutritious and delicious food, and it is very safe. Now I will introduce a kind of baby's favorite food, which is very nutritious and delicious, so that they can laugh and blossom when they eat it. That is the baby's supplementary banana pancake. Whatever the food is. You can taste it anywhere, and it's simple and nutritious. Let's show you how to make baby's banana pancakes.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. If you haven't eaten hazelnut sauce, you can try very delicious. If you haven't, you can replace it with sesame sauce and so on. 2. I use a pan with a diameter of 26 centimeters, so that it can just cover the length of a banana.
STEPS: Procedures for Baby's Supplementary Banana Pancakes
1. Peel the walnut shell, take out the walnut meat and put it in a fresh-keeping bag, then crush it into walnut foam with a rolling pin. [Cooking Network]
2. Add flour, sugar, sesame and fresh walnut foam in a large bowl, then stir it with chopsticks until the ingredients in the bowl are mixed evenly.
3. Then pour the eggs and milk into another bowl and stir evenly to form the egg liquid. Put 10 grams of butter into a small pot and melt it at low temperature. After the butter melts, pour it into a large bowl with the egg liquid and stir evenly to make the batter.
4. Open the medium heat to heat the bottom of the pan, then melt it with a little butter, and then pour 1/4 of the batter into the bowl for frying (pour it around the edge of the pan to keep the batter from accumulating). In about 2-3 minutes, the batter becomes solid.
5. Then gently turn it over with a spatula and continue to fry, about 1-2 minutes, so that the surface of the pancake is golden, and the edge with a burnt yellow can be put into the plate.
6. Peel off the skin of the banana and cut it in half with a knife. (Bananas should be slightly tougher and tasty, too soft and too greasy to eat.)
7. Spread a thin hazelnut sauce on the top of the prepared pancake, and roll up half of the banana at the end of the pancake, so that the pancake is ready and can be cut smaller if given to younger babies.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
This is not the only way to make banana pancakes. Caramel Banana pancakes, Coconut Banana pancakes and Almond Banana pancakes are all very delicious.