Category: Japanese cuisine
Declassifying the Production of Authentic Osaka Burning in Japan
"Xiaobian recently opened a Japanese snack bar near his home, which specializes in selling octopus balls, Guandong cooking and so on. When I was free, I went to taste his Osaka Burn. Because I had never heard of it, I decided to try it. It tasted good. The light vegetable combined with the delicious taste of seafood gives a new sense of freshness. Xiaobian went home and tried to make a taste similar to that in the shop. Next, let's look at the family version of Osaka Burning and decrypt the production of the authentic Japanese Osaka Burning.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. When mixing the ingredients, the time should not be too long, otherwise it will not become fluffy, so a little stirring will do. 2. Choose the middle section of leek and onion directly, and the Chinese yam also chooses the middle section.  Pork chop sauce and tomato sauce can be used as sauce.
STEPS: Procedures of Osaka Burning
1. Only 1/4 of cabbage. Cut the root of cabbage and cut into shreds; leek is also cut into fine with a knife; yam is peeled with a peeling belt, and yam is pressed into mud with a mud press.
2. Pour in flour, Dashi powder, salt, sugar, soy sauce and water. Use chopsticks to mix the seasonings evenly. Add yam paste and stir until lubricated. Pour half of the blended flour into another basin.
3. Vegetable paste: Put cabbage, leek, crumbs, shrimps and octopus in a bowl. Beat in an egg and stir it up with a spoon. Stir for 2 minutes.
4. Put olive oil in the pan and paste into the pan when the oil is hot. Make a circle with a spoon and fry slowly over medium heat. Spread the bacon on one side and fry it golden, then turn it over, fry it on both sides for 6-8 minutes. Cover and fry over low heat for 2 minutes.
5. Put it on a plate, sprinkle some sauce or mayonnaise from Osaka, spread it over the cake, then sprinkle green laver and firewood, and the delicious Osaka will be ready.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Osaka is rich in nutrients, but because in the frying process, the heat of oil also rises, for people who lose weight as little as possible to eat, high cholesterol and blood pressure people fast.