Category: Southern snacks
"Sour, Sweet, Tasteful, Nourishing Yin, Nourishing Beauty Wine, Brewing Eggs"
"Everyone has a memory of childhood. The most profound memory of my childhood is often related to eating, which is probably the reason why I became a food eater. What impressed me most in my childhood was that every afternoon after school, my mother and I would drink a bowl of fragrant wine-brewed eggs at Grandma's stall downstairs. It was sweet and delicious. It had a light wine flavor. It tasted sour and sweet. It was delicious. So far, every time I see wine-made eggs, I think of the time when I look forward to drinking wine and making eggs every day after school.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. When pouring the egg liquid into the pot again, make sure to open a small fire, and pour the egg liquid in a straight line, so that the poured egg liquid is flaky and not lumpy, and the taste will be better. 2. You can put some longan and yam to adjust the taste.
STEPS: Procedures of Egg Brewing with Wine
1. First prepare all the ingredients, tremella, wolfberry, mashed grains, eggs, then wash wolfberry, and soak in clear water for 5 minutes, Tremella soak in clear water for about half an hour.
2. [Cooking Net] Take the cooking pot, pour in the mash grains, add some water and boil until boiling, then add the soaked tremella, medlar and sugar, and boil for 10 minutes on medium heat.
3. After 10 minutes, pour starch into the pot and stir it evenly. The purpose is to draw a thin layer of starch and then boil the soup until it is thick.
4. First, take the eggs and pour them into the bowl, stirring them evenly in one direction. When the soup is thick in the pot, pour the egg liquid into it slowly. Push it gently in one direction with a spoon while inverting, then turn it to medium heat and boil it to get out of the pot.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Wine contains many nutrients, such as organic acids, B1, B2, etc. It can not only invigorate Qi and invigorate Jin, but also activate blood circulation and dissipate blood stasis. Pregnant women often eat can reduce swelling and breast enrichment.