Category: Cup cake
Soft Afternoon Tea Dessert Chocolate Cup Cake
"If you also like chocolate, then this chocolate cupcake afternoon tea dessert must be your best choice, strong chocolate flavor, soft inside and crisp outside, not only children like it, adults will also love it. This time, instead of the tedious process of whipping protein, baking novices can easily complete, so let's quickly learn how to make this chocolate cupcake.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. When mixing flour, gradually add flour mixing, stirring until the basin is smooth and there is no dry flour position. 2. If it is made by the way of dispensing protein, it must be done well when dispensing protein, otherwise it will affect the taste.
STEPS: The Procedure of Chocolate Cup Cake
1. [Cooking Net] Prepare a small bowl without water and oil, break in two eggs, break up the eggs, and set aside for reserve.
2. Melt butter in hot water, add melted butter in the egg liquid, add appropriate amount of milk and sugar powder, and beat with an electric beater.
3. Prepare a water-free and oil-free container. Add the beaten egg juice into the chocolate juice and mix it evenly with an egg beater.
4. Sift in 100g of flour, gently sift in twice, then sift in 50g of cocoa powder, 60g of soda powder and 5g of baking powder, gently mix up and down with a shovel until there is no dry powder.
5. Prepare several cups for making chocolate cupcakes. Pour the batter into the cups. Each cup is about two-thirds full. The oven is preheated 180 degrees and baked in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
In addition to chocolate cupcakes, you can also make "vanilla cream cupcakes", "wipe tea cupcakes", "mango cupcakes" and so on, as delicious, like baking partners to try it.