Category: Thailand cuisine
Pineapple and shrimp balls with bright color
"Children like shrimp best, at least once a week. Most of the time, they go to a small restaurant not far from home, which tastes good. But always eat outside, outside the oil do not know whether the use of healthy oil, the child is long body time, can not delay. I learned how to make shrimp balls. The child said that I made pineapple shrimp balls with the best taste and bright color. Now let's learn about the way to make pineapple shrimp balls.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. When making shrimp-wrapped paste, you can put a small amount of baking powder into it, but be careful not to mix the paste too thin, if it is too thin, shrimp will not be wrapped. 2. We must fry it twice. One is to set the shape, and the other is to fry the outside more crisply.
STEPS: Procedures of Pineapple Shrimp Balls
1. Prepare the shrimp, put it in the pot and cook it with boiling water. When it is cooked, add a little salt to the pot to let the shrimp taste.
2. Remove the skin of pineapple and cut it into small pieces about the same size. You can also use canned pineapple directly. If you use fresh pineapple, you need to use salt bubbles.
3. Remove the head and tail of the shrimp, peel off its shell, leave the last section, then cut a knife from the back of the shrimp, remove the shrimp thread, and butt the shrimp into a ball with toothpick.
4. Then put some flour and flour into the bowl to pour the eggs, add some water, mix them into paste, and dip the shrimps into the lake.
5. Put more oil into the pan, and when the oil temperature reaches 60%, that is, just to see smoke coming out. Then fry the shrimp in the pot, and you can fish it out.
6. Remove the toothpick from the fried shrimp, and then put the shrimp back into the frying pan after the oil is warm, so that the surface will be crisp and quickly fished out.
7. At this time, start a new pot, put some water in the pot, pour some tomato sauce into the pot, stir it, and then put some sugar into the fire to boil.
8. [Cooking Net] Put the cut pineapple pieces into the pot, then put some white vinegar into the pot and continue boiling until the ketchup is thick.
9. Put the fried shrimp balls into the pot, stir-fry them well, then put them into the dish. There are a few shallots outside, and the delicious pineapple shrimp balls are ready.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Children and the elderly can eat more shrimp, which can enhance physical resistance. Shrimp is rich in calcium and protein, which can meet the nutritional needs of the body.