Category: Sponge cake
Chongyang Cake with Unique Flavor and Unforgettable
"Every family in the traditional festival of Chongyang Festival should make Chongyang cake with strong Chongyang flavor according to customs and habits. Chongyang cake is also a kind of cake which can be said to be a delicious cake. So today Xiaobian will recommend the authentic Chongyang Cake, which is the essential food for the Double Ninth Festival. It's soft, waxy, delicious and chewy. It's fragrant to eat dried fruit. It's hard to forget. Kitchen rookies will come and have a look at it soon.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. The choice of dried fruit is not mandatory. According to the different tastes of each person, we can choose the dried fruit that we usually like to use and put it on the Double Ninth Cake to add fruit fragrance to the Double Ninth Cake. 2. Sprinkle some water on the surface when steaming Chongyang Cake because the japonica rice flour is a little dry, which can make the shape of Chongyang Cake more beautiful when steaming out. 3. When steaming the Double Ninth Cake, four corners are set aside to make the Double Ninth Cake easy to take out. 4. When steaming Chongyang Cake, we should wait for the water to boil before steaming the cage to ensure sufficient water to boil and steaming in a big fire, so that the steam in the steaming cage is sufficient. 
STEPS: The Procedure of Double Ninth Cake
1. First, mix the prepared japonica rice flour, glutinous rice flour, oil, water and sugar and mix them evenly. Knead them into loose powders by hand, then put them in a way that will allow the powder to absorb enough water as shown in the left figure.
2. Next, put the powder sieve in the stainless steel basin twice, and pay attention to sifting out the fine powder into the stainless steel basin according to the actual situation.
3. Next, take out the mould pad of Chongyang Cake and put half of the powder in the stainless steel basin into the water with knife, then put it into the steaming cage and cook for about 5 minutes. Then take out the mould, spread the bean paste with knife, and then pour the other half of the powder into the flat.
4. Place dried nuts on the surface of the plastered powder mould according to your preferences. The proper amount of nuts should not be too much.
5. After the water is boiled, open a fire, put the steamer on the steamer and cook for 30-35 minutes, then take out the chilled pieces and eat them. Be careful when you take out the steamer, iron your hands carefully.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. Japonica rice can improve people's physical immunity and reduce the number of illnesses. It can also promote blood circulation and reduce the occurrence of hypertension. It is suitable for young and old people with hypertension, cardiovascular disease and weak immunity.