Category: Meat or fish dishes
"Stir-fried green bean sprouts are simple and not difficult"
"A few days ago, my friend sent some mung bean sprouts which he planted himself and said let's stir-fry pancakes to eat. I like vegetarian food best, and I like bean sprouts very much, so cook vegetarian food, and Xiaobai, an ultra-fast hand dish cook, can also do it. But the simpler the dish is, the worse the fried taste may be. So let's take a look at how the vegetable fried mung bean sprouts can be fried delicious. Here are some of our experiences in fried. I hope to share with you, and help our friends.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. The pot does not need to be too hot, because the vegetarian fried mung bean sprouts are very ripe. 2. Put carrots in the pot first, because carrots contain fat-soluble vitamins, which need to be combined with oil to be absorbed by the human body. 3. If you like sweet food, you can put some sugar in it. 4. When stir-fried green bean sprouts with vegetable, the fire should not be too high. 5. Pay attention to the cold nature of bean sprouts. Stir-fry ginger together so as to reduce its cold nature.
STEPS: Procedures of Stir-fried Mung Bean Sprouts
1. Pour oil into the pan and put scallions, ginger and peppers into the pan to saute. Of course, you can also put pepper first, after the fragrance will pepper out.
2. Stir-fry the shredded carrots in a pot for a while, so that the carrots are covered with oil, which makes them taste good.
3. Next, stir-fry celery and bean sprouts in a pan, then add salt and sauce to taste after stir-frying evenly.
4. When the bean sprouts are slightly soft, about 2-3 minutes, the vegetarian fried mung bean sprouts will be ready.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. Stir-fried green bean sprouts are a very clear and nutritious dish. They are rich in vitamin C, which can prevent hyperlipidemia and help patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. And riboflavin in bean sprouts is helpful to friends with oral ulcers.