Category: Hot Dishes
Cashew Nuts and Eggplant Roll Night Lunch
"Cashew nut and eggplant roll is a very delicious delicacy, very suitable for eating at night. It is also very respectable to receive guests. Not only is it so exquisite in appearance, it can attract a lot of people to taste it. What you eat at night is enough. Next let's take a look at how cashew and eggplant rolls work.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Eggplant slices need to be cooked before they can be curled, so the next step can be taken only after the eggplant slices are cooked and cooled. 2. I like to make bread flour with cheese. It tastes sweet. Children like it best. 3. Beef mince and pork mince can also be added to the filling, which can bring delicious taste.
STEPS: Procedures for cashew nut and eggplant rolls
1. Turn the oven to 220 degrees Celsius for preheating. Wash and drain the eggplant with clean water, and slice it on the board with a knife. The thickness is about 8mm (not too thick, otherwise it can not curl).
2. Peel garlic and wash it with water. Cut it into dices with a knife and put it in a bowl. Add olive oil and stir it evenly with a spoon. Spread it evenly on the surface of eggplant with a brush.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly into the baking pan (not overlapping), and bake in the oven until the eggplant is brown and tender for about 10 minutes.
4. Then put water in the pot, turn to the fire and boil it. Then boil the cashew nuts for about 30 minutes. Add wheat, water and salt to boil it. Then turn to the small fire and cook slowly until the ingredients in the pot are cooked.
5. After that, put the ingredients in the pot into the mixer, add salt and pepper, turn to high speed and mix them into smooth mud, then put them into a bowl, pour tomato sauce and chopped parsley, and stir with a spoon to make filling evenly.
6. Then take out the eggplant slices, put the filling in the center of the eggplant slices, roll the eggplant slices flat into the baking pan, and then sprinkle the bread powder on the top of the eggplant rolls.
7. Put it in the oven and bake at 180 degrees Celsius until the bread flour is golden. It lasts about 40 minutes. Then put it in the oven and add tomato sauce and coriander to serve.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Cashew nut eggplant roll can improve immunity and help digestion.