Baby's menu of pumpkin mashed potatoes
"Pumpkin mashed potatoes are mainly made of pumpkin and potatoes. Pumpkin is sweet and soft in taste; potatoes are light and sandy in taste. The combination of the two is not only a very good dessert, but also a good baby supplement. Its soft taste can be swallowed into the abdomen without the aid of chewing teeth, and it tastes slightly sweet, which is a good nutritional food for infants. In addition, it is very simple to make, only a few minutes can be made, for novice mothers are also a good choice. Now let's learn this easy-to-use pumpkin mashed potato.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Potatoes can be soaked in advance to remove excess starch. 2. Potatoes should not be aired after steaming to prevent hardening from affecting the taste. 3. Pumpkin has a certain amount of sugar, so it can be seasoned without sugar or a little sugar. 4. If you want to taste a little more lubricated, you can add some warm water. 5. Pumpkin should be cleaned up when it is processed, because more water content will affect the taste of pumpkin.
STEPS: Procedures for mashed pumpkin potatoes
1. Cut the pumpkin and potatoes into small 2 cm pieces and steamed in a steamer.
2. Place steamed pumpkin and potatoes in a container, then pour in pure milk and a little sugar. Because pumpkins have a certain degree of sweetness, sugar does not need to be put too much.
3. Mix the pumpkin and potatoes in the container with a mixer until they are pasty.
4. Finally, the pumpkin mashed potatoes can be ladled out into a bowl.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Pumpkin and potatoes contain many nutrients needed by infants, such as polysaccharides, carotene, etc., which can improve the immune function of the human body. Pumpkins and potatoes are both digestible foods, which do not impose too much burden on infants'digestive system.