Family Practice of Crispy Fried Chicken Pieces
"Fried chicken is a delicious delicacy with crisp and tender meat. Many people eat it as snacks, dip it in seafood sauce or salad sauce to increase the taste. The taste is so fascinating that it is the favorite of many children. It can not only give them a sense of satiety, but also bring nutrition to kill two birds with one stone. Next let's take a look at fried chicken.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. The temperature of fried chicken needs to reach 170 degrees Celsius, so that it can be fried faster and crisp. 2. For beginners, they can turn to a small fire to fry, so as to avoid burning the chicken in the process of frying. 3. When frying, we need to constantly swing the chicken to avoid the paste at the bottom of the pot and affect the taste. 4. The best choice of chicken is the thigh where the meat is the best.
STEPS: Procedures for frying chicken nuggets
1. Make sauce: Put mango sauce, sweet pepper sauce and vinegar in a bowl and mix well with chopsticks.
2. Wash and drain the chicken with clean water. Cut the chicken into strips with a knife. Place the chicken on the board with a thickness of 2.5 cm. Sprinkle curry powder, salt and black pepper evenly.
3. Prepare three bowls of flour, eggs and coconut, mix the eggs with chopsticks into egg juice, and then put the processed chicken into a flour bowl, coated with a layer of flour.
4. Put it in a bowl of egg liquid and wrap it in a layer of egg liquid. Then put it in a bowl of coconut silk and wrap it in a layer of coconut silk.
5. Put vegetable oil in the pot, turn to the big fire and boil it, then turn to the medium fire, prepare kitchen paper, put steel wire rack on it, and fry the chicken in the pot until the golden color is taken out and put on the steel wire rack for cooling.
6. Cooled fried chicken pieces can be eaten in a plate.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Fried chicken has the functions of strengthening body, strengthening bone, invigorating spleen and appetizing, curing irregular menstruation, etc.