Category: Creative dishes
How to Roast Eggplant with Delicious Cheese
"Cheese roasted eggplant is a creative and characteristic dish, eggplant is dipped in various sauces, making the taste of eggplant more delicious, with its delicate appearance attracted many people to patronize, absolutely let you see bright, and very high nutritional value. Next let's take a look at how cheese bakes eggplant.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Onions and garlic need to be peeled beforehand, washed and diced with a knife for reserve. 2. When applying olive oil on the surface of eggplant, it is necessary to apply it evenly on both sides so that eggplant can be absorbed evenly. 3. The thinner the eggplant, the shorter the oven baking time, depending on the thickness of the eggplant.
STEPS: Procedures for roasting eggplant with cheese
1. Clean and drain the eggplant with clear water at both ends. Slice the eggplant with a knife. The thickness is about 5 centimeters. Place it on a tray. Sprinkle salt on both sides of the cut eggplant and marinate on one side for about 45 minutes.
2. Then pour olive oil on the surface of Eggplant and let eggplant absorb all the oil slowly.
3. Put the grill in the middle of the oven and bake at 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare three bowls of flour, eggs and bread flour. Mix the eggs evenly with chopsticks.
4. Put eggplants in three bowls and wrap them in one bowl, then transfer them to the grill and put them in the oven for baking until the surface is brown, about 30-40 minutes.
5. At the same time, put olive oil in the pot, turn to medium heat and heat it, then add onions and garlic to fry, until the onions turn brown.
6. Put in minced beef, white glucose wine, tomatoes, water, salt, spices and pepper and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes to make ingredients.
7. Take the eggplant out and put it in the baking pan. Pour the ingredients into the baking pan. Sprinkle the cheese on it. Transfer it to 260 degrees Celsius in the oven for baking. It lasts about 10-15 minutes until the cheese melts and it can be served.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Cheese roasted eggplant has the functions of protecting blood vessels, preventing gastric cancer and alleviating aging.