Category: Recreational snacks
Homemade and Attractive Chocolate Ice Cream
"Chocolate ice cream is mainly made of chocolate-based delicious snacks, even if I hate chocolate, I will love this snack, it is full of attractive fragrance is very delicious, children eat all kinds of food and have higher nutrients, very effective. Let's take a look at how chocolate ice cream works.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. When cooking, you need to keep stirring to avoid pasting the food in the bottom of the pot. 2. Although the stirring time is very long, it can't be saved. It must be stirred to the pot without hard lumps. 3. Refrigerated in the refrigerator will be more delicious, especially suitable for summer taste.
STEPS: The Procedure of Chocolate Ice Cream
1. Put the milk in the pot, turn to the medium fire and heat it. When there are small bubbles on the surface of the milk, turn it off immediately. Don't let it boil.
2. Then put the yolk, sugar and salt in another pot, and whisk them into the egg liquid at a high speed in a mixer for about 2 minutes.
3. Add corn starch and cocoa powder, then stir it into a smooth egg paste with a mixer.
4. Then pour the egg paste into the mixer, turn it to a low speed for stirring, while stirring to the milk, until the milk is poured out, it can be made into a milk mixture.
5. Wash the pot, put a filter spoon on it, pour the milk mixture into the filter spoon, then put the filter spoon and the impurities inside aside, put chocolate into the pot and boil over medium heat, stirring while boiling.
6. When the temperature in the pot reaches 100 degrees Celsius, turn off the heat and stir with a silica gel knife until the chocolate melts.
7. Then add butter, butter and vanilla, stirring constantly until butter melts and mixes evenly, then put into a bowl, add ice cream, sprinkle with strawberry jam, and eat.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Chocolate ice cream can help digestion, provide protein, improve intelligence and memory.