Category: Fujian Cuisine
"Pepper yellow croaker with endless spicy aftertaste"
"Now many people like spicy dishes, Xiaobian is also the case, especially fish with spicy taste, very delicious, now to introduce a Fujian delicacy, that is, pepper yellow croaker, eat in the mouth, instantly make people appetite, spicy feeling endless aftertaste, please take a look at this. The practice of pepper-scented yellow croaker.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
When the fish is cooked, it can not only cook the fish, but also remove the fishy smell of the fish, which will not taste so heavy. 
STEPS: Procedures of pepper-scented yellow croaker
1. First, deal with yellow croaker, remove viscera, scales and gills, wash with clean water, cut off head and tail, and then cut the fish half-to-half.
2. Remove the fish bones with a knife and slice them into thin slices. Put them in a bowl about 0.2 mm thick. Add wine, pepper, salt, starch and egg white and marinate them evenly by hand for about 15 minutes.
3. Cut ginger and garlic off the epidermis, wash and cut into pieces, green and red peppers cut into dices, dry peppers washed and cut with scissors, and put them into the dish together for reserve.
4. Pour boiling water into the pot, turn to medium heat, stir in ginger slices and cooking wine, add fish head and fish tail and cook until they are fully cooked, then put fish fillet into the pot and simmer for a while. Turn off the fire when it turns white and fish tail is fished out.
5. In another frying pan, pour cooking oil, turn to small heat, then add green pepper, red pepper, ginger, garlic, dried pepper, pepper granules for stir-frying, until the fragrance floats out, add steamed fish drum oil and water, mix evenly, and pour into the fish meat to eat.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
The flesh of yellow croaker is soft and easily absorbed by human body. It can provide a lot of protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other nutrients, which can prevent the occurrence of atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease.