Category: Henan cuisine
"Stir-fried cowpea with green oil and appetite"
"Today we recommend a home-cooked dish: stir-fried cowpea. Cowpea is very popular, but it is easy to buy. Although it looks ordinary, it is rich in nutrients. Stir-fried cowpea is easy to make and tastes delicious. It can be used with garlic and chili pepper to promote appetite. It looks red, green and vibrant. It smells attractive and salivating. It tastes rich and appetizing with sauce. Taste, whether as a daily dish or a good dish to entertain relatives and friends are good choices, we can not just say, look at learning this simple but not simple dish together.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Stir-frying cowpea beans with saline water can remove the fishy smell of the beans, and the cooked beans can be cooked without stirring for a long time, so it is not easy to get hot and the beans taste tenderer. 2. Stir-fried cowpea beans must be eaten while they are hot. Hot pepper and garlic are more fragrant and more stimulating to appetite. 
STEPS: Procedures of Stir-fried Cowpea Pork
1. Rinse cowpea beans with clean water, then drain them and cut them into sections; break garlic into pieces; and cut chilli into sections after rinsing.
2. Pour clear water into the pot, boil the water in high heat and add salt. Cook the beans in the pot and remove them. Drain the water and serve in a pan.
3. Re-pour the oil after brushing the pan. After 50% oil temperature, simmer the garlic slices and chili peppers in the pan. Then stir-fry the cowpea beans in the pan for 5 minutes, add soy sauce and salt, stir-fry for 1 minute.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. Cowpea is rich in nutrients, which can supplement the necessary nutrients and energy for the body. At the same time, vitamin C in cowpea can prevent and treat colds. Phospholipid can promote the body's insulin secretion and absorption. It is recommended that diabetic patients eat it regularly.