"Crispy and crisp biscuit with fragrant entrance"
"Eat breakfast well, so what to eat early is very important. Xiaobian is a northerner who likes to eat pasta, so breakfast is usually based on pasta. Today, Xiaobian introduced to you the practice of Shandong flavor snack crispy biscuit. It looks golden in color and surrounded by layers. It tastes crisp, crisp and fragrant. It also keeps dropping dregs. With some nutritious dishes and porridge, it's a great breakfast.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. The crux of crispy biscuit lies in the way of crisp. If the crisp is not made well, it is not easy to appear layer by layer and affect the taste. 2. When making pancakes and noodles, we must pay attention not to be too hard, and dough should be soft. 
STEPS: Procedures for cooking pastry
1. Make preparations first. Sift the flour with a fine-hole sieve to remove the impurities and large particles. Wash the scallions and cut them into scallions for use. Prepare salt and pepper and a little baking powder.
2. Pour a large part of the flour into the basin, leaving a small part of the flour for crispy. Put the baking powder in the bowl, then pour in warm water, and mix the noodles. Wake up the dough after it is alive, about half an hour.
3. Start making the pastry, pour the remaining flour into a small bowl, add some peanut oil, and mix with chopsticks until the flour and oil are mixed to the paste.
4. Put the wake-up dough on the case board and continue to knead with your hands to make the dough exquisite. Roll the dough into pancakes with a rolling pin. Brush the pastry evenly with a brush. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and onions.
5. Roll up the dough from one section until all the dough is rolled up. Divide the dough into even parts with a knife. Then pick up a piece with your hand, pinch and twist the ends into twists and flatten them.
6. Roll each piece of flattened dough with a rolling pin and continue to roll into small cakes. Put them on a baking pan, brush with oil, and put white sesame on it. It can be baked in the oven for a period of time and eaten crispy pancakes.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Crispy biscuit is one of the morning necessities for many families in northern China. It is mainly made of flour. Flour is a kind of food with high nutritional value, which can be added to make other flavors. It is crisp and delicious, crisp outside and soft inside. Even the old people with bad teeth can rest assured that they can eat it.