Category: Stewed vegetables
Searching for Old-fashioned Brine Tofu
"When I was young, there were often vendors peddling brine tofu in the streets. The taste of tofu produced by traditional technology is incomparable with that produced by existing machines. So what I recommend for you this time is the method of making old-fashioned brine tofu. While trying to ensure the traditional production process, simplify the complexity and use the shortest time to eat the most delicious brine tofu. Now let's look for the old flavor in our memory.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. The longer the soaking time is, the easier the soybean milk will be stirred.  Using gauze to filter soybean milk several times can ensure that the soybean residue is completely removed and the taste of brine tofu is guaranteed. 3. The heavier the weight placed on the mould, the better. The purpose is to promote the rapid formation of bean flowers.
STEPS: Procedures of brine tofu
1. Soak the soybeans in water for one night, remove them and put them into the soybean milk machine. Add water to cover the soybeans and start the machine to grind them into soybean milk.
2. The ground soybean milk is filtered with gauze and put into a milk pot and boiled until boiling. It is suggested that the soybean residue should be thoroughly filtered and dried with gauze several times.
3. Turn off the heat after boiling the soybean milk and let it stand for about 2 minutes. Stir the soybean milk clockwise with a spoon, then add the salt brine washed out with clear water, and stir it clockwise again.
4. Pour the bean curd which has been stewed successfully into the mould, cover it with a gauze, put the weight on the cover of the grinding mould and press it for about 20 minutes to take out the edible brine bean curd.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. Regular consumption of soybeans can not only meet the daily nutritional needs of the human body, but also promote bone development and muscle growth.