Category: Chicken soup
"All-purpose Soup with Chicken Bone and Vegetable Soup"
"Broth is the essence of delicious meat or vegetables cooked over time, and can be used as a substitute for fresh water when cooking. It has delicious taste and rich nutrition. Soup can be used in stir-fried vegetables, stewed meat or noodles. It can improve the delicacy of the food and is very practical. Here we introduce the cooking method and ingredients of chicken bone vegetable soup. With a variety of spices stewed out, very delicious, but also a very versatile soup, cooking can be added to fresh oh.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. If there is no olive oil, it can be replaced by edible oil.  The broth is cooked and cooled, and can be frozen in vacuum or sealed bags.
STEPS: The Procedure of Chicken Bone Vegetable Soup
1. Clean the chicken bones and put them into the soup pot. Pour in the clean filtered water. Cover the height of the chicken bones and put them into the cut ginger slices.
2. Open a small fire and heat it, then boil the cold water until the residue in the chicken bone comes out. After floating on the surface of the water, remove the chicken bone with a clamp and set aside.
3. After peeling and washing onions, cut them into small dices with a knife, rinse and peel carrots, cut them into small pieces, wash and cut celery into small pieces.
4. Take a clean pan and heat it with olive oil. Stir-fry the diced onions in the pan until the diced onions are translucent.
5. Put the cut carrot into the pot, stir-fry the fragrance, add the celery, stir-fry the fragrance, pour in the liquor and continue to stir, pour into the hot water stew.
6. Add garlic, Bay leaves, chicken bones, cloves, black pepper, sage, thyme and scallion.
7. Sprinkle sugar and salt into the pot. Cover the pot and simmer for about 25 minutes in a small heat. Turn off the heat and filter out all the ingredients. Chicken bone vegetable soup is finished.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
1, besides boiling with chicken bones, the soup can also be stewed and cooked with other meat, shrimps or vegetables.