Steamed Rainbow Trout at Home
"As a devoted lover of fish, the dish I would like to recommend to you today is also a fish. We usually eat too much greasy is harmful to our health, but we just can't resist the psychology of wanting to eat meat, so every time we have to go through a tangled process of wanting to eat and afraid to eat too much. At this time, fish is a good solution, fish has a very high protein, the nutritional value of the human body is very high, but not too greasy, will not eat too much let our body can not bear. So fish is really a good choice. The dish we are going to teach you today is steamed rainbow trout. It's very simple, but steamed rainbow trout tastes great. Let's have a look!
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
The time of steaming fish should depend on the size of the fish. Otherwise, the steamed fish may be unripe or rotten.
STEPS: Steaming Rainbow Trout
1. Remove the purchased trout, clean it, and then cut it on the back with a knife.
2. Put the processed trout on the plate, then sprinkle some ginger and onions, and sprinkle with a proper amount of liquor.
3. Place trout in a steaming pot and steam over high heat for 10 minutes.
4. Take out the trout, pour out the steamed soup, and then remove the remaining onions and ginger. Add new onions and ginger.
5. Then pour a spoonful of hot oil on the trout.
6. Sprinkle steamed fish drum oil. This bowl of steamed rainbow trout is finished!
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
Has the steamed rainbow trout been conquered by the taste of fish? Rainbow trout has many other ways besides steaming. They are also very aesthetic, such as "Braised Rainbow Trout", "Roasted Rainbow Trout" and so on. They are all very tasty. And the method is not too complicated, very suitable for a home-cooked dish.