Category: Meat or fish dishes
Taste the Sweet Lubrication of Sweet and Vinegar Ribs
"Sweet and sour sweet taste of sweet and sour sugar and vinegar ribs, mixed with rice is the children's favorite, today we will introduce the preparation of this dish, so that you can taste different delicacies, today's edition of how to use tomato sauce to make delicious sweet and sour ribs, easy to learn, but also often at home, we palm together. Grasp new skills!"
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. When slicing the tenderloin into slices, slightly rougher slices are needed for better cooking, so as not to shrink until filaments are formed when the tenderloin is fried. 2. After the tenderloin is cured with raw meal, it can be shaken to remove excess raw meal. 3. The tenderloin meat fried twice will be more crisp and delicious. 4. Tomato sauce can better replace vinegar and brown sugar, instead of oil, but also better fried dishes.
STEPS: The Procedure of Sweet and Vinegar Ribs
1. Add salt, white pepper, egg white, and sauce from ginger. Mix well and marinate for 15-20 minutes. Add raw meal and marinate for 10-12 minutes.
2. Heat the pan on the fire and pour in the oil until the oil temperature is 150 degrees. Add the cured tenderloin meat, fry until the raw powder discolors. Drain the oil and place for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Then fry the once-fried tenderloin meat in a pot again until the tenderloin surface becomes slightly brown and crisp, and remove the drained oil for reserve.
4. In a clean pot, add tomato sauce, sugar, water, starch, and heat it over a small fire until the juice becomes sticky. Put the fried tenderloin into the pot, stir-fry it evenly until the tenderloin is covered with the juice. Sprinkle the sesame seeds, stir-fry it evenly and put it in the pot for boiling.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Ridge contains more iron for human growth and development to provide better nutritional resources, a good prevention of human malnutrition, but also has more nutritional vitamins for human absorption.