Category: Huaiyang cuisine
"Steamed whole chicken of Buddhist chicken with pure heart and few desires"
"Chicken is everyone's favorite food, our common whole chicken practices are roast chicken, sauce roast chicken and cried chicken. Today Xiaobian introduced "steamed chicken" to you. This delicacy has light yellow color, salty taste and rich nutrition. The biggest feature is the chicken made in this way, which has high nutritional value and is also a dietary tonic. Now I'm going to share with you the practice of steaming whole chicken in Huaiyang, a Buddhist chicken with few desires.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
The amount of condiment is added according to the size of chicken and individual taste, but it is better to spread the condiment evenly. 
STEPS: Steamed whole chicken
1. First, prepare all the materials and clean the scallions and ginger. Cut scallions and scallions into white sections and ginger into slices. Clean the whole chicken's guts and clean them.
2. Sprinkle a large amount of salt and pepper on the inside and outside of the chicken body, then pour soy sauce on both sides of the chicken body, smear the whole body, then take scallion and ginger slices and place them inside the chicken body, and marinate them for about 15 minutes.
3. Clean the carrots and cut them into slices. Then take the flower mould and put the carrots in a bowl for later use.
4. First, clean broccoli and break it into small pieces. Take the pot and pour it into clear water. After boiling, put broccoli and carrot slices into the pot. After boiling, remove the reserve.
5. Put the steaming rack in the boiling pot and pour in the clear water. Place the whole salted chicken in a large bowl, place it on the steaming rack and cover it. Steam over high heat for 30 minutes.
6. Put the steamed chicken into the plate, put carrot slices and broccoli on one side, pour the steamed soup in a big bowl, and make a salty, delicious steamed whole chicken.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. The nutritional value of steamed whole chicken is very high indeed. It has the function of tonifying deficiency and nourishing body, and it can also invigorate Qi and blood.