Category: Huaiyang cuisine
Lion's Head, a Thick and Non-greasy Traditional Cabbage
"Lion Head is a famous dish we often hear about. As a famous dish in Yangzhou, many people like it very much. The reason why they are loved by everyone is mainly because they are big, tender and delicious, which is in line with everyone's appetite. There are many ways to cook the lion's head in the process of making the lion's head in red sauce. Today, I'll introduce you to the traditional dish of Yangzhou Red-fried lion's head, which is thick and not greasy. And it's braised in red sauce. Friends who like it can try it.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Inside the lion's head, horseshoe is added, so that the lion's head will not feel greasy, and it feels very refreshing. 2. Pork mince with a little cooking wine can remove the meat flavor, prepared meatballs with the hand beat, can make meatballs more Q-bullet. 3. Add some raw powder water into the sauce to make the bottom of the soup more sticky, and pour it on the lion's head, it will be more delicious.
STEPS: Procedures of burning lion's head in red
1. First, pour cold water into the pot, put a spoonful of salt, put the eggs into the pot, and cook for 7 minutes. Then take it out and soak it in cold water. After cooling, peel the eggs.
2. Put the minced pork in a big bowl, cut the onions, wash them, and cut them with a knife; cut the horseshoe into pieces; cut ginger into minced ginger; put all the cut ingredients into the pork.
3. Add a raw egg, salt, sugar, pepper, cooking wine, starch water and mix with chopsticks. Grab and beat the stirred pork with your hands, which will make the pork more vigorous.
4. Both hands are covered with raw meal water, pulling up a pork, shaping and pressing on both sides. Then put the whole cooked eggs into the pork balls, and wrap the whole pork balls around the eggs and twist them into a circle.
5. Put soybean oil into the pot. When the oil is 70% hot, put the meat balls into the pot and turn them over while frying. When the meat balls are fried golden, they can come out of the pot.
6. In addition, prepare a pot, put in a spoonful of oil, ginger, scallion, ice sugar into it, pour a lot of boiling water. Put soy sauce, sauce and oyster sauce into the pan in turn, and then put the fried meat balls into the pan.
7. Cover the pot and simmer for 15 minutes on medium and small heat. Remove the balls. The soup in the pot is then mixed with raw powder and water, boiled in a thick place, and the cooked sauce is dripped onto the meatballs. The delicious red-roasted lion's head is ready.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. Pork contains fatty substances, which can provide the corresponding thermal energy for the human body. [Cooking Network]