"Three-color fried shrimp meat is soft and easy to digest"
"Fried shrimp in three colors is the most familiar classic seafood dish. Not only is the taste delicious, but also the color matching of light vegetables is attractive. I also like this dish very much. Stir-fried shrimps in three colors is a common home dish, and the nutrition is very rich and popular, but it still needs some tips to make delicious dishes. Today, I will share with you the practice of Huaiyang stir-fried shrimps in three colors.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Shrimp meat must be marinated for some time in order to be tasty, so the seasoning must be stirred evenly when it is marinated.  When frying shrimps, the shrimps should be scooped out immediately after discoloration, and the frying time should not be too long. Otherwise, the meat tends to age and affect the taste.
STEPS: Procedures of Fried Shrimp in Three Colors
1. First, clean the green pepper and carrot and dice the green pepper, and cut the carrot into dices. Peel garlic, take three pieces of spare, clean shrimp meat and drain water.
2. Put shrimp meat in a bowl, add rice wine and salt in turn, stir well and then let it stand for 10 minutes to marinate.
3. Take the plate and put some starch, then put the cured shrimps into the starch, coated with a layer of starch. Put the shrimp wrapped in starch in a bowl.
4. Pour the cooking oil into the pan, heat the oil into the garlic cloves and stir-fry for a few times. Stir-fry the shrimps until they turn red, then ladle them out and put them in a bowl for later use.
5. Pour diced green pepper, diced carrot and corn into the pan in turn, stir well (about 2 minutes). Then pour in shrimps and a little salt. Stir-fry for a while until fragrant.
6. Put the shrimps into the dishes and decorate them according to your hobbies. Finally, some pine nuts were sprinkled on the dishes, and a delicious three-color fried shrimp was baked.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Shrimp contains astaxanthin, which can help the body to resist oxidation, and also has great benefits for human skin. Shrimp, eaten with vegetables, can also boost immunity and prevent heart disease.