Category: Northeastern cuisine
"Fresh and refreshing fried lentil meat"
"Today, we recommend a home-cooked dish, that is, fried meat with northeastern vegetable lentils. I remember when I was a child, there was a yard at home. When summer came, lentils filled with yard were very suitable for stir-frying, stewing or drying silk, especially with pork stir-frying, especially for dinner. So today I will share with you the method of making fried lentil meat. I think this dish is to taste the special flavor of lentil beans. So we add fewer condiments, which can restore the taste of the ingredients to the greatest extent. It also has many benefits for the body. What else should we do to start today's delicious journey together?
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Beans are not afraid to fry more for a while. First of all, beans are not easy to fry old, and if there is no fried beans, they are poisonous, so we must fry more for a while. 2. Choose beans with smooth surface when choosing beans. Do not choose beans that are dry or full of patterns. Such beans taste very good. 
STEPS: Procedures of fried lentil meat
1. Rinse lentils with clean water and pinch their heads and tails. Remove the stem of beans. Rinse green pepper and garlic and chop them.
2. Cut pork into shreds, add starch, cooking wine and salt, then marinate for 20 minutes, then pour cooking oil into the pot, heat the oil, then cook the pork in the pot and serve it out.
3. Continue to use the oil in the pot, simmer the garlic powder in the pot, then stir-fry the beans for about 3 minutes. When the beans become greener, stir-fry the pork for 10 minutes. Sprinkle salt and stir it evenly.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. The content of trace elements such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in lentil is very high, and it is rich in vitamins. The research shows that regular consumption of lentil can reduce cholesterol and prevent thrombosis.