Category: Northeastern cuisine
"Dalai Dalai is refreshing and salty and delicious".
"Spring is half over, will summer be far behind? When I think of the summer heat, I can't help thinking of the delicious cool skin that belongs to summer. The mung bean starch is made with a large skin pulled together with a crisp and appetizing cucumber thread and mixed with salty and delicious ingredients. Even in a hot summer day, it is impossible to refuse the delicious food. It's a simple way to do so.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
Those who like to eat peanuts can also put some broken peanuts together.
STEPS: The practice steps of Dalai peel in Northeast China
1. Pour mung bean starch into the cooking bowl, add proper amount of pure water, add a little salt, and stir gently with a spoon.
2. Pour the batter into the tray, shake it gently and lay the flat paste. Hold the tray with a clamp and heat it over the boiling water.
3. When the batter is heated to solidify, the tray is boiled in boiling water, and the tray is shaken continuously until the batter becomes transparent.
4. Place the tray in a cold water basin to cool down. Slide it around the edge of the skin with your hand. Gently lift the whole skin and take it out. Soak it in pure water.
5. Wash the cucumber and put it on the board. Cut it into uniform cucumber shreds with a knife and lay it on the bottom of the prepared plate for later use.
6. Pull the pulled skin folded in half, folded and placed on the board. Cut the pulled skin into thick strips with a knife. Put it in hot water once and then put it on the plate.
7. Heat the pan with proper amount of oil, stir-fry the chopped shallots and garlic, and add the appropriate amount of chilli shredded to give off the fragrance.
8. pour the cooking wine, soy sauce and oil consumption into the pot. Add the right amount of salt and add the purified water 100ml. After boiling the soup, pour it on the top and put the coriander.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Mung bean starch is a delicious and refreshing skin. It also helps to clear up heat and relieve heat. With fresh cucumber thread, it is a good summer delicacy.