Category: Northeastern cuisine
Pork stewed noodle delicious northeast classic.
"Today we would like to recommend a hard dish for you. Friends in the north will never be rusty. It's pork stewed cabbage. This dish is a big dish that every household in the north can't get away from. Now due to cultural influence, we southerners are also attracted by the Northern dishes, so that we do not have to run to restaurants anymore. My practice may not be authentic compared with that in the north, but it is quite enough to solve the problem of slander.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1, sweet potato powder needs to be heated with blisters, and ordinary cold water has little effect. This needs to be remembered. 2. This dish is very absorbent because of too much food and sweet potato flour. There will be a lot of soup. You can put more water in the soup.
STEPS: Steps for pork noodle making
1. First of all, we need to fold the sweet potato noodles into the right size and soak them in hot water.
2. Then we should wash the cabbage and cut it into thin shreds. The pork should also be washed and cut into slices. Then cut the scallions into sections, ginger cubes and dried chili peppers, and set aside.
3. Oil the hot pot, add two pieces of anise, stir-fry pork slices, then add ginger slices, scallion and other condiments, stir-fry them evenly.
4. Put Chinese cabbage in the pot, stir-fry for a few times, stir-fry until the water of Chinese cabbage is forced out, then add some raw, old, soy sauce, soy sauce, soy sauce, oil consumption, and then add some water to start stewing.
5. braise the water and add sweet potato vermicelli, simmer for about 10 minutes, add thirteen fragrant and sesame oil seasoning, so that the pork stew will be ready.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
Many dishes in Northeast China are also very in line with the appetite of our southerners. Here are some classic dishes, such as "Chicken Stewed Mushroom", "Pot Baked Meat", "Sauce Bone" and so on. Learn to do it by yourself. It tastes good.