Category: Mutton soup
"Warm-up Soup for invigorating blood and invigorating qi" for tonifying lamb chop soup
"Mutton is warm, eating mutton in cold winter can effectively resist the wind and cold, strengthen the body, so it has the title of"winter tonic". Although mutton has many different ways, the most common and popular is stewing. The mutton soup soup stewed in a clear way is delicious. One SIP can make people feel warm from inside to outside, just like the "fire in winter". Although there is no flame, it can still make people feel warm.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. many people do not like mutton because of mutton flavor, but in fact, boiled mutton and ginger and cooking wine can effectively remove the smell of mutton. 2. the mutton is warm and warm. It's easy to get angry if you eat more. So when you eat mutton, try to match some cool vegetables, so that you can both enrich your blood and make up your head.
STEPS: Procedures for nourishing lamb chop soup
1. Cut carrots and white radishes separately, slice ginger and scallions, and put them on a plate for reserve; boil a pot of water, after boiling water, put the lamb chops into the pot, and put a little ginger slices to remove the fishy smell; after boiling foam, fish out the lamb chops.
2. Change a pot of water, put the lamb chops into the pot, put the cut radish into the scallion, then put a little ginger slices into the appropriate wine, add pepper and anise, a little fragrant leaves.
3. Cover the lid, boil over high heat, season with a little salt, then turn to low heat and simmer for about two hours. A pot of nourishing lamb chop soup is ready like this.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
1. Lamb chops can be stewed not only with radish, but also with yam.