"A long history of famous dishes, braised mutton"
"There are many classic cuisines in China, especially those that are famous for their long history. Today Xiaobian wants to share a delicious meat dish with the characteristics of the Hui nationality, braised mutton, and mutton is a warm and complementary food that is very suitable for winter consumption. Let's not say how delicious the taste is, mainly because its food value is enough to make you fall in love with this delicious food. Although its production is not simple, it is also easy to master its production essentials. Let's look at it together. Look at the specific method of making this delicious dish!! ____________
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
Mutton can be processed by removing some of the white lamb oil, so that it will not be too fattening to eat. 
STEPS: Steps of braised mutton
1. Prepare ingredients: clean mutton, cut into small pieces of uniform size, wash onions and cut into sections for reserve, ginger slices for reserve, dried chili peppers for reserve, carrots for cleaning and cut into blocks of uniform size for reserve.
2. Pour the boiling pot into clean water, add some cooking wine, boil the mutton, remove it after boiling and rinse it for a moment, drain the water and set aside.
3. Pour the oil in the pan, heat the oil and then add anise, ginger slices, scallion slices and dried chilli slices in turn. Stir-fry them fragrantly, then stir-fry them with pepper powder for a moment, then pour in mutton, and stir-fry them with bean paste for about 2 minutes.
4. Pour boiling water into the frying pan, and then pour in old sauce, cooking wine, sugar and salt in turn. Stir evenly, then cover the lid of the pan and cook mutton until crisp.
5. After the mutton is cooked, put the carrot pieces into the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes on medium heat. After the carrot is cooked, choose a small fire to start the juice collection.
6. after the soup is dried, add it to the plate, cut some chopped green onion, and sprinkle it over the lamb to make some ornaments, and the braised mutton is finished.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Braised mutton has a very high warming and replenishing effect. It helps the spleen and warm the stomach, increases the heat of the human body, and has the effect of resisting cold and hunger. It is very suitable for people with deficiency of body and cold stomach to eat, not only that, but also can play a role in tonifying kidney and strengthening yang.